We are a start-up firm with office in Mumbai and diverse team members across a few locations within India. We are always looking for experienced, talented, and fun people having an interest in making a career in professional services firm and who would love to share our passion and goal in delivering the best of Consulting, Digital Commerce, Technology and Managed Services to our partnering clients.
While you may explore the open opportunities as shared below, In addition to this,
if you would like to build your career in Professional Services firm, please send an email with your resume and portfolio as applicable to [email protected],
let us know a bit about yourself, why you'd be a good fit, and whether you're looking for a full-time, part-time, or internship position.
Please read through the work profile before applying!
Aventren provides Digital Commerce Services to its partnering clients. We are just a new team with a clear vision of our long term plans and milestones that we wish to accomplish. We are building an early team to help us with new business development and delivery of the client work in our Digital Commerce Services and looking for a committed individual to work back directly with the founder and support in growing the digital commerce vertical. This new hire will witness faster level ups and we imagine him/her to be leading a team of sales and delivery within 8-10 months.
What will you do at Aventren?
- You will work getting the business for digital services of Aventren, this means scouting for right leads, discussions with the stakeholders at client, explaining them the value we will bring and eventually closure of the sales.
- Post sales closure you also become a first point of contact for a client and ensure the delivery is done with help of a larger functional team.
- You will shadow the founder in almost every aspect of the business development and management, spanning across business development, service delivery, client interactions, recruitment, finance & accounts, administrative management, operations and more! The role demands very high commitment and integrity to succeed.
- You will support the founder with internal business reviews and driving sales performance.
- The candidate coming in this role will fast track into leading a business team in digital commerce practice, after a requisite evaluation.
What skills you should bring?
- Ideal fit to the role is a graduate with experience in sales and from a digital agency.
- Building up and entrepreneurial nature.
- Excellent communication and persuasion skills and ability to hold conversations with potential clients and leads for business development.
- Should be good with MS excel and power point presentations.
- Should be detail oriented in his/her approach. Fine details will matter a lot for one to succeed in this role.
- Self driven, hunger and ambitious individual with a go-getter attitude is needed.
- Most Important is desire to learn and grow through first principles!
What we promise?
- Steep learning curve that will set you apart in your career and network.
- The candidate will fast track transition into a senior role.
- Opportunity to be a part of team that goes on to shaping a promising service organization.
- Open culture that will get defined along the journey and will play high focus on people.
- Pressure and Fun times that you will cherish always.
Support the business development team with lead qualification and identifying the high potential leads for conversion for our digital commerce services. Candidates best suited for this internship opportunity are students who wish to learn what goes into sales acceleration, want to get mentored by the founding team. This internship opportunity will give ample learning opportunities with potential of absorption into a full-time role after performance assessment.
- Final Year students from NIFT/Equivalent fashion institute or any Communication design background. Past experience in format of internships is preferred.
- Hands on experience with graphic designing tools and designing creatives.
- Impeccable sense of design aesthetics including color, imagery and text positioning is a must.
- Knowledge of social media management, grid preparations etc. is an added advantage
- Excellent communication with fluency in English and Hindi is needed.
A quick learner with a go-getter attitude is needed in this role.